Skip to main content
Ermelinda Da Ponte, DDS
Education and Training:
- Dental Degree- Central University of Venezuela 1978-1983
- Chief Resident of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at The Methodist, Hermann, Ben Taub and VA Hospitals in Houston, TX.
- OMS Residency, University of Texas Heath Science Center , Houston, TX 1986-1990
- Locum Tenet Registrar for the National Health Service in Wales, United Kingdom.
- Her intensive training covered Maxillofacial Reconstruction with emphasis on bone grafting, correction of Dento-facial Skeletal Abnormalities, facial trauma, anesthesia, dental implants and the surgical management of teeth and their supporting structures.
- OMS Clinical Associate Professor- University of Texas Hlth. Sci. Ctr., Houston, Texas 1992-1994
Memberships and Organizations:
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Greater Houston Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- North Houston Seattle Study Club
- Married with three children
- Practicing in the Greater Houston area since 1992